Master and Specialized Trainer
Neal’s passion for fitness began at 13 when exercise helped him recover from a car accident. As he got older, Neal found that swimming, weight-lifting, and fitness were crucial for staying healthy. Now, as a Senior citizen with a very young mind, Neal challenges members of all ages to work to their fitness ability and strive to the next level of wellness.
Neal works with:
- Seniors and mobility-challenged members on balance, flexibility, and stability.
- Athletes and Young Adults on High-Intensity Training
Neal’s certifications include:
- AFFA – Certified Group Exercise
- NSPA – Certified Personal Trainer
- Reebok – Certified Cycle Instructor
- Kaiser – Certified Cycle Instructor
- Schwinn – Certified Cycle Instructor
- TRX – Certified Instructor
- Bosu – Certified Instructor
- Stability Ball – Certified Instructor
- Outdoor Fitness Instructor (Sergeant’s Program)