FAll Back Into Fitness
Join for the pools and get access to everything else the Bender JCC has to offer:
- Updated Weinberg Health & Fitness Center with a functional fitness area
- Herman Indoor Aquatic Center and Outdoor Pool (heated year-round!) with double flume slides, interactive play area, and connected playground.
- Swim lessons, clubs, aquatic group fitness classes
- Free group exercise classes (over 80 different classes, including in the pool!)
- Cardio and weight training
- Personal and Small Group Training*
- Racquetball and Full-size basketball courts
- Adult-only locker rooms with saunas, steam rooms & TV lounge
- Family locker rooms
- JClub Babysitting and Tweens (3 months – 12 years)* while you workout or attend a Bender JCC program
*for a fee
Call the Membership Team today to take advantage of this special:
Sign up and Receive a FREE Gift for joining!
*Memberships are month to month.
Quality programs, discounted rates & priority registration:
- Arts & Culture events, including the Lessans Family Literary Series, CinemaJ, Polinger Artists of Excellence Concert Series
- Family Programming including the Bender-Dosik Parenting Center and Grandparents Center
- Bender JCC Preschool
- Camp JCC
- Program & classes
- A leader in inclusion (adults and youth/teen): The Bender JCC was founded on the belief that communities benefit when all people of all ability levels learn, grow, and celebrate together. Inclusion of those with disabilities has always been at the forefront of our mission and has made us an area leader in comprehensive special needs inclusion, from our programming to our facilities.
We offer memberships to meet everyone’s needs. View our Membership Categories. As a Bender JCC member, you can visit many JCC’s across the country, and we welcome your guests as well. Please view our guest privileges. For information, click here or contact Membership at 301-348-3800.
The Bender JCC of Greater Washington is committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment that allows members and participants the opportunity to enhance their social, physical, intellectual and spiritual well-being. We look forward to sharing meaningful experiences and building a community with you.
All Are Welcome
The Bender JCC embraces and welcomes the diversity of our community and encourages everyone to seek meaning and fulfillment by participating in our rich programming inspired by our Jewish heritage.
We open our doors to everyone, including people of all backgrounds, religions, abilities and sexual orientations, and interfaith couples and families.
Inclusion permeates our Center. Inclusion is belonging.