Join for the pools and get access to everything else the Bender JCC has to offer:
- With over 40,000 square feet, two pools, and state-of-the-art, full-circuit weight-training and cardio equipment, functional fitness area with turf floor, new outdoor turfed fitness space, and a new spin studio, the Weinberg Health & Fitness Center is one of the premier fitness clubs in the Greater Washington area.
- Herman Indoor Aquatic Center and Outdoor Pool (heated year-round!) with double flume slides, interactive play area, and connected playground.
- Swim lessons, clubs, aquatic group fitness classes
- Free group exercise classes
- Cardio and weight training
- New J Spin Studio
- New Dedicated Outdoor Fitness Space
- Personal and Small Group Training*
- Racquetball and Full-size basketball courts
- Adult-only locker rooms with saunas, steam rooms & TV lounge
- Family locker rooms
*These programs have an additional fee. Memberships are month to month.
Find your community – Here.
Call the Membership Team today to find out more about our current specials: 301-348-3800
Looking to check us out? Get a free 1-day pass!
Quality programs, discounted rates & priority registration:
- Arts & Culture events, including the Lessans Family Literary Series, CinemaJ, Polinger Artists of Excellence Concert Series
- Family Programming including the Bender-Dosik Parenting Center and Grandparents Center
- Bender JCC Preschool – Ages 18 months to 5 years
- Camp JCC – Applications for Summer 2022 open November 2021
- Program & classes
- A leader in inclusion (adults and youth/teen): The Bender JCC was founded on the belief that communities benefit when all people of all ability levels learn, grow, and celebrate together. Inclusion of those with disabilities has always been at the forefront of our mission and has made us an area leader in comprehensive special needs inclusion, from our programming to our facilities.
All Are Welcome
The Bender JCC of Greater Washington is committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment that allows members and participants the opportunity to enhance their social, physical, intellectual and spiritual well-being. We look forward to sharing meaningful experiences and building a community with you.
We offer memberships to meet everyone’s needs. View our Membership Categories. As a Bender JCC member, you can visit many JCC’s across the country, and we welcome your guests as well. Please view our guest privileges. For information, click here or contact Membership at 301-348-3800.
The Bender JCC embraces and welcomes the diversity of our community and encourages everyone to seek meaning and fulfillment by participating in our rich programming inspired by our Jewish heritage.
We open our doors to everyone, including people of all backgrounds, religions, abilities and sexual orientations, and interfaith couples and families.
Inclusion permeates our Center. Inclusion is belonging.