Certified Personal Trainer + Certified Group Exercise Instructor
Sandy has more than 30 years of experience in the fitness industry and enjoys training all ages and fitness levels on balance training with core/strength. Sandy specializes in exercise for individuals with Parkinson’s Disease and works with those clients in group classes and one-on-one training.
Sandy works with:
- All ages and fitness levels.
- Individuals and small groups.
- Clients living with Parkinson’s disease.
- TRX, Less Mills Barre, and POUND.
Sandy’s certifications include:
- Certified Personal Trainer — Athletics and Fitness Association of America
- Certified Group Exercise Instructor — Athletics and Fitness Association of America