Why we fundraise
We include all and ensure our services are available to as many as need us, but not without your help. It is impossible to sustain a Center for Jewish life by relying solely on the membership dues and program fees. You are a partner in our success. If it were not for the generosity of our donors, it would be impossible for us to welcome and include those who wish to participate but cannot afford to do so.
- We are a community center that offers scholarships to preschool and camp families in need
- We are a community center that provides services and support for children and adults with special needs
- We are a community center that offers cultural arts programs for the entire community
- We are a community center that serves kosher meals, and offers exercise and wellness programs and referral services to seniors
- We are a community center that makes space available to other community groups at little or no cost
You may select from following options to direct your gift to the Bender JCC:
- Where the need is greatest at the Center
- Senior Adults
- Special Needs & Inclusion
- Arts & Culture
- Jewish Experiences for Families & Young Children
- Health & Fitness
THREE EASY WAYS TO GIVE: Click here; Contact Katya Pidgurskaya at 301.348.3855 to provide a credit card number; Or mail a check to the JCC of Greater Washington, 6125 Montrose Road, Rockville, MD 20852, Attention: Katya Pidgurskaya.
The Bender JCC is a non-sectarian 501(c)(3) non-profit organization (TIN 53-0205921) providing programs and services for all in our community. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
View our 2016-2017 Annual Report here or download a printable PDF.
View our 2015-2016 Annual Report here or download a printable PDF.
View our 2014-2015 Annual Report here or download a printable PDF.
View our 2013-2014 Annual Report here or download a printable PDF.
View our 2012-2013 Annual Report here or download a printable PDF.