Preschool Program Options
Tuition for 2023-2024 School Year
We are offering 10-month and 12-month enrollment for the upcoming 23-24 school year. The fall school year will begin on Monday, August 28. The 10-month program will end Wednesday, June 12. The 12-month program will end Friday, August 16. Class meets daily from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM with aftercare 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM.
Tuitions for the 2023-2024 school year (age by Sept 1, 2023):
10 month//12 month rates
• Toddlers: $25,600 (12 months only)
• Toddler/2s bridge class: August-December at toddler rate, January+ at 2s rate
• 2s: $20,500//$24,600
• 3s&4s: $19,170/$23,004
• $2,400 10 mo//$2,880 12 mo Aftercare
One time fees:
- Non-refundable registration fee $250
- Parent Committee Membership fee $70
STEPS TO REGISTER
Steps to register
1. Read through the updated parent handbook and health/safety addendum here (updated).
2. Review the 2023-2024 school calendar here.
3. Apply here Please click here to view the enrollment guide.
4. Apply for Financial Aid here.
5. After registering your child, please submit medical forms by July 1, 2023 for the new school year. Submit your child’s updated medical and immunization records by emailing them to the preschool here.
Summer Program Information
Children in the 10-month program are invited to join our fun summer program in 2023. Instructional swim may be included for the children enrolled in the 3-and 4-year old programs. Free swim is part of the program every day for all children.
- Session 1: (No school June 19 for Juneteenth) June 20-June 30 | 2s: $1025 | 3s & 4s: $959
- Session 2: July 3-July 14 (no school July 4) | 2s: $1025 | 3s & 4s: $959
- Session 3: July 17-July 28 | 2s: $1025 | 3s & 4s: $959
- Session 4: July 31-August 18 | 2s: $1538 | 3s & 4s $1438
Session 1 will be paid in full on 5/1/2023; Sessions 2 & 3 will be paid in full on 6/1/2023; Session 4 will be paid in full on 7/1/2023.
Enrichments & School Out Days
For students enrolled in the Bender Early Childhood Center, we offer Holiday Care on most Jewish holidays when the preschool is closed, but the Bender JCC building is open. Space is limited.