By Registering for the Bender Early Childhood Center Preschool you are accepting the following terms and conditions.
Registration Policies & Procedures:
- You must be current in all Bender JCC financial obligations in order to register.
- Any payment will be applied against delinquent balances.
- You will be charged a $25 fee for all returned checks, and declined EFT and credit card payments.
- Registration confirmation will be sent.
- All families with children registered in the Toddler, Full Day or Extended Full Day programs receive a full facility family membership as part of their registration. The membership runs from August 1, 2020-July 31, 2021 and will start automatically.
The Bender JCC does not accept claims of religious or personal exemption for required immunizations in any registration application submitted requesting enrollment acceptance in any of our programs that require a health form. These programs include the Bender Early Childhood Center’s preschool, Camp JCC, and Kids After School. In addition, all children being registered for other programs, even if they do not require health forms, must have age-appropriate vaccinations which follow the guidelines for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) immunization schedule. Parents will be asked to acknowledge that their child meets this requirement in order to register.
Only valid medical exceptions to this policy will be accepted.
ECC Refund/Change and Billing Policy
- All deposits for the 20-21 school year are fully refundable through June 11, 2020.
- If a child is withdrawn before April 1, the application fee is forfeited; the deposit and fees will be refunded.
- If a child is withdrawn between April 1–June 30 the application fee plus 1/2 the deposit is forfeited; the balance will be refunded.
- If a child is withdrawn after July 1, the application and materials fee plus the entire deposit is forfeited; no refund is given.
- Once a child is in our school, we need 30-day notice if the family is withdrawing.
- There is no refund for ECC summer programs and extended day registration.
- There is a $100 fee to reduce hours in the preschool program. There is no charge when increasing hours in the preschool program.
- Changes to 20-21 school year registration can be made until June 30 and keep the returning preschool student discounted rate. Any changes to registration made after July 1, 2020 – will be at the regular non-discounted 20-21 school year rate.
- There is a 3% processing fee for all credit card charges.
- Registration fees and deposits can now be paid with ACH.
Waiver of Liability
I/we agree to abide by the rules and regulations of the Bender JCC of Greater Washington. I am authorized, on behalf of all adults covered by this agreement, to represent that I/we will use the Bender JCC at my/our own risk and hereby, for myself, the other adults, my minor children and legal wards, my heirs, executors and administrators waive any and all rights and claims of any kind that I or they may have against the Bender JCC as well as with employees, invitees, and agents of the aforesaid for any and all damages, and injuries, whatsoever, which I/we may suffer in or incur in connection with my/our attendance, participation, or membership in the Bender JCC or in connection with my/our use of the facilities or programs of the Bender JCC.
Photo Release Policy
From time to time, as authorized by the JCC, photographs, audio/video recordings are taken for possible use in JCC print or electronic publications or by the media. No compensation is provided to individuals who appear in the photographs or videos. If you do not wish for your (or your child’s) image to appear in our publications or news stories about the Bender JCC, please let the staff member know at the time of recording and email firstname.lastname@example.org.