Health Policy Updates to take effect on Wednesday, March 9, 2022
- Masks are OPTIONAL throughout the building.
- Social distancing is encouraged and the fitness equipment will remain spaced to provide social distance to members while working out.
- Make reservations through ClubReady for GroupEx and Racquetball HERE.
- There are no restrictions or capacity limits for users in the fitness center or lap lanes at this time.
- Members will still need to check in with Member and Guest Services in the vestibule before entering the building.
- The Bender JCC is expanding its vaccination requirements to all members and guests in the building.
- Proof of vaccination (print or electronic) must be submitted to the front desk to update your account.
- If you have questions or concerns, please contact Membership or call 301-881-0100.