Dear Bender JCC Community,
In response to the recent announcement from Montgomery County, reinstating the mask mandate, we wanted to take this opportunity to update our community on the updated Bender JCC COVID-19 health procedures, which will take effect on November 20. All Bender JCC members are asked to continue wearing their masks. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel to reach out to our team.
Please note that these changes do not affect any policies or procedures that have been put in place by the Bender JCC Early Childhood Center.
Chief Executive Officer
Health Policy Updates as of November 20, 2021
- Masks are required to be worn in the building
- Social distancing is encouraged and the fitness equipment will remain spaced to provide social distance to members while working out.
- Reservations are still required through ClubReady – make your reservations HERE.
- Beginning on December 1, members will no longer need to make a reservation to work out in the fitness center or swim in the pools.
- There are no restrictions or capacity limits for users in the fitness center or lap lanes at this time.
- Reservations will still be required for personal training appointments, small group training appointments, group exercise classes, and racquetball court reservations.
- Members will still need to check in with Member and Guest Services in the vestibule before entering the building.
Proof of Covid- 9 Vaccination
- The Bender JCC front desk staff will start manually collecting proof of vaccination information beginning December 1.
- The Bender JCC reserves the right to require vaccination to participate in certain programs. We ask that members share their proof of vaccination so their account can be updated.
- Medical and religious exemptions will be honored.