October 22, 2020
Take Out Day
Tired of cooking? We certainly are. Do you want to support local restaurants and the Bender JCC during this difficult time? We do too. Join us for “Take-Out Days” where the Bender JCC will partner with a different local restaurant – kosher, non-kosher, and everything in between – for a “win-win-win” night:
- You get to support the JCC (% of sales to benefit the Bender JCC)
- You get to support a local restaurant
- You don’t have to cook
Bender JCC is a Thursday Weekly HOOD-DROP for Shouk!!
Order each week by 3 PM on Thursday to pick up at the JCC at 5 PM.
Shouk is an award-winning fast-casual concept with a unique take on Israeli street food. Voted Best Fast Casual in DC three years running, and recently voted BEST BURGER by WTOP listeners!! Shouk is also featured on the Food Network and Forbes Magazine. Shouk‘s food is plant-based, planet-friendly, and certified Kosher. If you’ve never heard of Shouk, check out this recent Washington Post review.
In addition to its delicious a-la-carte menu, make sure to check out Shouk‘s pantry of provisions and their new Meal Kits, where you can make a full Shouk dinner at home.
Here’s how to order:
- You can order either via Shouk‘s website or app
- Find the JCC under Hood Drop.
- Order for later. Please place your order no later than 3 PM on Thursday.
- Show up at the meetup spot at 5 PM sharp. Please have your order number ready.
- Make sure to sign up for Shouk‘s rewards program for $9 back on every $99 spent.