Senior Health & Wellness Expo
May 19, 2022
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
11th Annual Health & Wellness Expo
Cost: FREE & Open To The Public
Location: Leisure World | Clubhouse 1
In celebration of Older Americans Month in May, this annual, highly anticipated Expo is designed to engage, educate, and empower attendees to make choices and take actions to maintain a healthy and happy lifestyle. This event provides the opportunity to connect with health and wellness providers to learn about their products and services, advancing our mission to help senior adults ‘age-in-place’ and ‘in-community’ successfully.
Leisure World is a 50 + retirement community with over 8,500 residents.
All aspects of the expo are designed to appeal to the interests and needs of those 60 and over. Highlights include:
- Free Admission and Open to All
- Get Vaccinated: Get your covid, flu, and other vaccines in one easy visit
- Health Screenings (End at 2:00 PM)
- Hand Sanitizer Stations
- Interactive Workshops: “Breaking The Ice”, “Get Fit Where You Sit – Chair Yoga”, “Sleep: How to Get It & Keep It”
- Capture a Memory’ with a picture of YOU (and friends)
- “Head to Toe” Massages
- Social and Community Organizations
- Fantastic Raffle Prizes – Grand Prizes are an iRobot Roomba Vacuum and an Apple iPad valued at over $300!
- Keynote Interview with Diane Rehm | 2:00 – 2:45 PM | Leisure World Clubhouse II | Ticket required $15
- Grand Finale Magic Show: Featuring Karl Koppertop | 3:30 – 4:30 PM | Leisure World Clubhouse II | Ticket required, $15
- Purchase tickets to both Keynote Interview with Diane Rehm & Grand Finale Magic Show Featuring Karl Koppertop for $20 total
Keynote Interview and Grand Finale Magic Show will be held in Clubhouse II
Location: Leisure World | Clubhouse 2
Grand Finale Magic Show:
|2:00 – 2:45 PM | Leisure World Clubhouse II | Tickets required, $15||3:30 – 4:30 PM | Leisure World Clubhouse II | Tickets required, $15|
|Note: Seats are limited – First-come, First-served.
Tickets for each event are $15.
**Important Note: We are following all local and safety guidelines. THANK YOU for doing your part in helping keep everyone in our community safe!For more information and for sponsorship opportunities, contact Frieda Enoch or call 301-348-3809 Co-Sponsored by the Jewish Residents of Leisure World & Presented by Coming of Age in Maryland (CoA)