Navigating College Admissions for Students with IEPs/504s
September 23, 2018
All Proceeds Support the JCCGW Special Needs Program
Only 28 percent of students with disabilities graduate college. Most do not take advantage of
college services available to them.
Learn how to help your student with Learning Disabilities.
- College vs. High School: What the LD student should expect.
- IEP, 504, ADA: What you need to know about accommodations.
- Psycho-ed testing WAIS vs. WISC
- College admissions: How colleges evaluate applicants.
- SAT or ACT: Is one better for kids with LD?
- Services at colleges: Minimal to comprehensive
- Best Colleges for students with LDs.
Eliot Applestein has appeared on Talk of the Nation and written about college admissions for The Washington Post. He has contributed to U.S. News & World Reports America’s Best Colleges. Visit www.bestfouryears.com for more information.
Parents and students are encouraged to attend.