Come spend the day at the J! Join us for family gym and swim, movies, and more!
Event times and activities are subject to change. The event is free but please register in advance
What’s happening at the J? And how do I get there!
- Family Swim (10 a.m. – 1 p.m.) Come make a splash with your family in Bender JCC’s indoor pool. The slow lane (1/3 of the pool) will be dedicated to open swim.
- Family Gym (10 a.m. – 1 p.m.) Family Gym features colorful climbing, sliding and rolling toys for a parent or guardian-accompanied children 18 months to 7 years old.
- Little Tot Play (10 a.m. – 1 p.m.) The Bender-Dosik Parenting Center is a fantastic space for the littlest tots (3 and under) to climb and explore; and play with age-appropriate toys.
- Stories & More (11 a.m. – 12 p.m.) Join the Gal Naor, Shlicha to the Bender JCC, for Storytime and Arts & Crafts. This activity will be in both Hebrew and English.
- Catch a flick!* Come be entertained at the Kreeger Auditorium! Seats are available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Lunch (11 a.m. – 1 p.m.) Tovavi Falafel will be selling delicious lunches in the Social Hall from 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. while supplies last!
Children under the age of 12 MUST be under adult supervision at the JCCGW.
*Please leave all strollers in the first hallway to the left (Art Studio A)
Children under the age of 13 MUST be under adult supervision at the Bender JCC
Questions? Email Deb Rosenberg or call 301-348-3487.