May 24, 2021
12:00 - 2:00 PM
“Food is the fastest way to reveal our sense of community.” Jose Andres
Delivering Good is a partnership between the Bender JCC, the Montgomery County Food Council, and Montgomery County School System designed to deliver food packages directly to county residents who are unable to travel to other distribution sites.
Volunteers will sign up to help organize produce and shelf-stable items to be delivered to residents’ homes. This is a fabulous opportunity for families, teens needing SSL hours, and anyone looking for ongoing Tikkun Olam(Healing the World).
This project will take place inside the JCC and will abide by all County Covid Safety guidelines. Due to space restrictions, if you plan to attend as a family, each family member must be registered separately.
- Monday, May 24 | 12:00-2:00 | Food Prep
- Tuesday, May 25 | 4:00-6:00 | Food Packing
- Monday, June 7 | 12:00-2:00 | Food Prep
- Tuesday, June 8 | 4:00-6:00 | Food Packing
- Monday, June 14 | 12:00-2:00 | Food Prep
- Tuesday, June 15 | 4:00-6:00 | Food Packing