The health and safety of our members and staff will remain our highest priority during our phased reopening, therefore, we will continue to follow CDC, Maryland State, and Montgomery County guidelines as well as the guidance provided by our new medical advisory committee.
For the safety of everyone at the Bender JCC, we are asking that members, participants, and staff:
- Do not come to the Bender JCC if you feel sick or have recently traveled overseas.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Wash your, or your child’s, hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If you have fever, cough or shortness of breath, or have been in close contact with someone who has Covid-19, seek medical treatment.
Here’s what we have done to provide a safer environment and help prevent transmissions:
- Building-wide signage about handwashing
- Fitness center signage about wiping down equipment
- Hand sanitizer dispensers at the entrance and throughout the building
- Additional disinfection of surfaces in preschool and equipment in the fitness center
- Frequent handwashing of children in the preschool (we do not use hand sanitizer with preschool students)
We will continue to provide regular, transparent fact-based communications to keep you apprised of any impact on our Bender JCC community.
- If you have questions related to our fitness operations, please contact Treva Bustow, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have questions related to early childhood, youth programs adult and senior programs, please contact Susan Fischer, email@example.com.
- If you have questions about rentals, please contact Aaron Martin, firstname.lastname@example.org.