Coming of Age Programs Coming of Age in Maryland offers monthly activities, excursions, and special events to members aged 60 and over. Activities include theater, museums, lectures, performances, “Food and Fun” restaurant outings that feature a game component, an annual health and wellness expo, and so much more.
We hope you’ll join us to make friends and enjoy new experiences, including:
- Free membership
- Bus excursions to local venues
- Day @ the J, which includes use of the Health& Fitness facility, including the pool
- Day @ the Ring, including a kosher three-course meal and an exciting program
- Monthly “Food ‘n’ Fun” meal and entertainment at local restaurants
- Social work support from our partner, JSSA
- Financial assistance for JCCGW memberships and program participation for qualifying individuals
- Transportation provided to select events for a nominal fee
Click on these links to see programs in these areas:
For more information, contact Frieda Enoch 301.348.3809 or email@example.com.