Navigating College Admissions for Students with an IEP/504
October 15, 2017
3:00 - 4:30 PM
Did you know: Only 28 percent of students with disabilities graduate college.
Learn what services are available to your student and how to effectively self-advocate.
Eliot Applestein, M.A., M.S. W., will outline the following:
- College vs. High School: What the LD student should expect.
- IEP, 504, ADA: What you need to know about
- Psycho-ed testing WAIS WISC
- College admissions: How colleges evaluate applicants
- SAT or ACT: Is one better for kids with LD?
- Services at colleges: Minimal to comprehensive
- Best Colleges for students with
The $5 class cost supports the Bender JCC’s Inclusion Program.
For more information, please contact Leah Schwartz at 301-348-3735 or firstname.lastname@example.org.