26th Dinner of Champions
Saturday, November 18 | 6:45 PM
Join us for the Dinner of Champions supporting our nationally-recognized Camp JCC Inclusion program bringing children of all backgrounds and abilities together with typically-developing campers for a summer of fun, socialization and growth.
At this event we will honor the following individuals:
IRENE AND ABE POLLIN HUMANITARIAN AWARD
- Seth Goldman and Julie Farkas
2017 GREATER WASHINGTON JEWISH SPORTS HALL OF FAME INDUCTEES
- Steven Birnbaum, Professional Soccer
- Martin Gorewitz , Baseball
- Samantha Hetchkop, Soccer
- Amy Subar, Triathlete
- Daniel Waldman, Tennis
BENDER JCC MACCABI LEGACY AWARD
- Robert Black
2017 HYMAN M. AND PHILLIP D. PERLO HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETE AWARD
- Alex Arking, Track and Field
- Beth Ellinport , Soccer
- Natalie Granader Swimming
- Zachary Lechner , Hockey
- Daniel SanGiovanni , Soccer
- Ryan Tommer, Hockey, Special Olympics Golf and Soccer
See what Camp JCC’s inclusion program makes possible!
Visitors using Windows XP or Vista with Internet Explorer will not be able to access the Support Camp JCC’s Inclusion Program site below. Please try to install Mozilla Firefox or Chrome.