26th Dinner of Champions
Saturday, November 18
Thank you to those who generously supported the 25th Dinner of Champions which supports Camp JCC’s inclusion program.
We are grateful for your support and congratulate our honorees, award winners and inductees!
See what Camp JCC’s inclusion program makes possible!
Couldn’t make it to the event? There’s still time to lend your support!
Support Camp JCC’s Inclusion Program
Visitors using Windows XP or Vista with Internet Explorer will not be able to access the Support Camp JCC’s Inclusion Program site below. Please try to install Mozilla Firefox or Chrome.
We gratefully acknowledge our Dinner of Champions Sponsors
$10,000 – $24,999
- The Anne and Ronald Abramson Family Foundation
- Gary and Pennie Abramson Charitable Foundation
- The Rona and Jeffrey Abramson Foundation
- Jillian and Scott Copeland
- Louis and Helyn Fanaroff Family Charitable Foundation
$5,000 – $9,999
- Carol and Gary Berman
- James G. Davis Construction Corporation
- Phyllis and Ralph Gittleson
- Betty Kerns
- Ahuva and Aaron Orlofsky/The Orlo Fund
- Kathy and Thomas Raffa/RAFFA PC
- Heather and Andrew Sachs
- The Carlynn and Lawrence Silverman Family Foundation, Inc.
- Douglas Silverman
- Janyse and Bernie Weisz
$3,600 – $4,999
- Eric S. Kassoff/Wilkes Artis
$1,800 – $3,499
- Wendi and Daniel Abramowitz
- Alston & Bird LLP
- Crest Cleaners
- Yvonne and Jeffrey Distenfeld
- Drs. Ensor, Johnson and Lewis
- Jill and Donnie Gross
- Grossberg, Yochelson, Fox & Beyda, LLP
- Leslie and Samuel Kaplan
- Rebecca and Marc Korman
- Stuart and Ellen Lessans
- Ntiva, Inc.
- Peak Settlements
- Irene Pollin
- Soraya, Steve, Alex, Paulina and Daniel Rubin
- Elaine Snider
- Susan and Brad Stillman
- Sonya and Dr. Joel Taubin
- Helene R. Weisz and Richard Lieberman